If you like the look of miniature quilting, this is for you.
Great background fill for small spaces.
LET’S GET TO KNOW THE MINI FILL TEMPLATES.
- 1. Center Reference Line:-
- This will be used to line up in the outside edges of the previous stitched line or markings on the quilt top. It also is a place of reference for back tracking.
- 2. Horizontal Stitching Line:- This is the horizontal placement line of your design.
- There is one on both the left and right.
- 3. Previously Stitched Reference: -This line is a way to make sure you stitch straight.
- There is one on both the left and right side.
- 4. Width of Design:- This is another way to stay straight.
- Use it as a reference both while stitching and to measure the size of your design.
All the Mini Fills have similar markings.
5 Different Templates
Mini Zig Zag,
Mini Clamshells 2,
Each Template has 4 Sizes
Total of 20 Different Designs in all!
You are correct on the Bernina Q20 you need to be using longarm templates (6mm).
The Mini Fill Collection is available for domestic and longarm. Enjoy this great set!
I own the Bernina Q20 sit down model and use the Bernina 96 ruler foot. All of my Westalee rulers are 6mm and work out perfectly. Are the Mini fills suitable for my machine?